Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Explain This Please

Nivea? Darling. Blonde? With red streaks on one side. Purple on the other. If THIS is what happens when your 15 minutes of fame runs out, just stay in the crib shawty.


Gotdamnit Latoya!! Who the fuck told you... nevermind. Just gotdamnit.

Lil Mama, no. Where is your manicure? Bump that, where is your LIP GLOSS? I don't mean to talk about the chillren but dammit man. Who grabs a dookie brown/mildew green vest and pants and does THIS to it? And then pose for a picture. Bless her heart.
*sigh*


What in the hot fuck is goin on here? Did the designer pay her to wear this? Or did her friend dare her to cut up her leather sectional and make a dress out of it? I'm not understanding this look one single bit. This is the chick who played "Simone" on Passions, I don't know her real name nor is it relevant but just... what the fuck? It's obvious she has a nice figure, cute face, etc... so why Simone? Why? NOBODY could make this contraption hot. Nobody. Not even Beyonce or Miss Lopez.


Khia. What are you doing? Miss "My Neck, My Back" looks like she sayin "My Ass, On Crack." I didn't know Busta Rhymes had a sister. I'm waiting for a penis to fall out of those bedazzled airbrushed leather panty draws.

7 comments:

Yves said...

Ugh, Khia is so gros

Bombchell said...

u know what! there's a lot of WTF's!!!! going on, that i've lost my train of thought

Me said...

wow...some of those pictures are certainly going to give me nightmares tonite...

Hustlin In Lipgloss said...

ha. i love this post! yea Nivea is to pretty for that blonde shit and Khia well i didnt expect much more

RAEthoven said...

this is one hot asssssss mess!

vexedmentals said...

i'm dunzooo lol. tired of fucking with it, i'm beat so yeah. plain ass gay layout will be up for sometime now i guess. but hey! :]

NINA said...

LATOYA TEARS